Thursday, July 24, 2014

Scraptastic Club | Pinterest Monday...

Hi Friends!  Today I wanted to share with you a layout I created for Scraptastic Club recently.  It was for a Pinterest challenge/Moodboard that Kim Jeffress and I put together.
 
 
 
Plenty of fun & funky stripes!!
 
This is the layout I was inspired to created...
 
"Loving This"
 
products used: cs - white Kaisercraft; Scraptastic club - Either Way kit, Either Way add-on, Either Way Cut aparts, Either Way Flair Badges; other - watercolour paint, typewriter, Heidi Swapp colorshine (gold).
 
 
I wanted the stripes to go in different directions  to create a little bit of interest on my page.
 
 
I fussy cut some of the larger blooms from one of the patterned papers and threw in some spots for good measure! *grin*
 
 
But before I added all my layers to my white cardstock, I decided that I wanted a subtle hint of colour wash using my water colour paints.  For.the.first.time.ever! LOL!  I wasn't very bold with it.  In fact I was quite timid! LOL!  Maybe next time.  And I will be a little more patient with the drying time too!
 
 
I hope you get a chance to visit the wonderful team over at Scraptastic (ps - There's a DT call going out over there).  There is always plenty of inspiration from the team.  Thanks for visiting me today..x
 
 

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

What a WONDERFUL mood board you girls have come up with! Love this page - just amazing photo & love the way you've scrapped it.....DT call, eh? That would be a DREAM team:):)!!!!

bernii miller said...

LOVE this layout Leanne!! and that inspiration board is gorgeous!!

Lizzyc said...

This looks stunning, love the papers what an amazing photo and the white space is very effective!

Anita Bownds said...

Totally awesome page and loving that photo..xx