Thursday, November 13, 2014

Bella Blvd | Pinterest Inspiration...

Hi Everyone!  I have a layout up on the Bella Blvd blog today sharing the monthly Pinterest Inspiration challenge.  Here is the photo the design team was provided with...


I fell for the gold.  And the glitter.  Well... It was the gold glitter full stop! *grin*  I loved the shimmery vibe and even though we are experiencing Spring in the Southern Hemisphere, I loved the lightness and magical feel this Autumnal photo portrayed! This is where that inspiration led to.

"Hello Peter Pan"
products used: cs - American Crafts; pp - Bella Blvd (Hello Autumn); Alpha - Bella Blvd; other - Bella Blvd: stickers; gold embossing powder, gold thread, gold colorshine; tools - typewriter.
The leaves and larger alphas were given a gold dipped effect.  And a part from some fussy cutting, I have left a lot of white space.

 For a simple how-to, head on over to the Bella Blvd blog.


Thanks for visiting...x


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just saw this on BB and ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Great take on the inspiration photo, Leanne!! I love the colors you used on your page!!