Thursday, May 21, 2015

Jillibean Soup | Life is Good...

Hello Friends! Thanks for staying with me this week as I share some of my Jillibean Soup layouts from the past few months.  The layout I am sharing today was created from the Spicy Social Soup collection.
 
 
products used: cs - American Crafts; pp - Jillibean Soup (Spicy Social Soup); other - Jillibean Soup: pea pod parts, soup labels, clear stamps; tools - typewriter, ink.
 
Some of my favourite products from Jillibean Soup are the Pea Pod Parts.  Otherwise known as die-cuts! The ones from the Spicy Social Soup collections are especially fun and can be applied to so many different situations!
 
Spicy Social Soup Pea Pods (Diecuts)
 
Here I've used them to enhance the story between my teen & tween! I have built them up in layers both on and around my photo.  I've even included some soup labels (stickers) and fussy cut elements from the patterned papers.
 
 
 

Another fave product that I've used on my page are the clear stamps.  
 
Spicy Social Soup Clear Stamp Set
 
The hashtag stamps will win me over every. single. time!
 
 
 
Thanks again for visiting me here today. Please come back tomorrow for my final Jillibean Soup Lovefest instalment - cards!
 
 


1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

This looks fabulous! Love the number patterned paper and the triangle elements!